A System 7 (aka Mac OS 7) emulator for mobile devices.
- Drag your finger across the emulator screen to move the pointer.
- On iOS, the emulator screen acts like a touchpad (i.e.
the cursor will move as your finger moves, but won't be located under your finger).
- On Android, the emulator screen acts like a touchscreen (i.e.
the cursor will always be located under your finger).
- If your device has 3D Touch, press hard, otherwise keep your finger at least 500 ms on screen
for mouse click.
To start using, add this webpage to your Home Screen!
- On iOS, keyboard keys are repeated unpredictably a few times.
- On Android, keyboard doesn't work at all.
BUGFIXes are welcome! Find us on GitHub.
Based on Jason Scott's awesome work on Internet Archive.
Modified by Bora M. Alper <bora et boramalper dot org>.